HDRPCA Members Play in 2017 US Porsche Golf Cup Final Tournament
Kendall Porsche awarded 4 Porsche Club members, Jim Felton, Bill Robinson, David Gentry, and Sam Davis, in addition to Rob Weston, an all-expenses paid trip to the 2017 US Porsche Golf Cup Final tournament held February 19th-22nd at The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, California. The Resort at Pelican Hill is an exceptional year-round retreat with 504 acres of incredible coastal beauty and majestic ocean vistas from nearly every vantage point, and includes spas, pools, two golf courses, and full amenities.
The trip included:
- Round-trip coach-class airline tickets from your home city to Orange County, California
- Three-night accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill
- Airport transfers to/from the resort on group arrival/departure dates
- Welcome reception
- Kick-off reception & dinner
- Golf tournament fees along with practice round on Monday
- Awards reception & dinner
- Daily hospitality desk services hosted by your event travel staff
The winner of each handicap flight will attend the Porsche Golf Cup World Final in Mallorca, Spain May 9th-12th, 2017.
We are pleased to report that Bill Robinson won his handicap flight and will play in the Porsche World Cup Final in Spain.
We enjoyed the opportunity to take refuge from our Bend weather in beautiful, warm, Southern California. The hospitality and accommodations were amazing and we could not have asked for more from the events, receptions, food and golf courses.
We would like to thank Kendall for sponsoring the 3-day event. Porsche treated us like royalty, with Cayennes and Macans picking us up at the airport and available to transport us throughout the tournament.
While our golf scores didn’t qualify us for the U.S. Open, we had a great time and hope to repeat it next year.