Register & Drive
October 10 Register & Drive
• All Drivers need to register prior to this event at MotorsportReg.com. The registration fee is $10 per car plus a $2 transaction fee charged by MotorsportReg.com.
• The RAD Drive will begin from Kendall Porsche of Bend, 1055 SE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97702.
• Arrive prior to 8:30 am. Check-in begins at 8:30 am followed by the mandatory Participants’ Meeting at 8:45am.
• The drive destination, driving instructions, approximate duration, run group leaders and sweepers information will be provided at Check-in.
• The drive duration will be about 3 1/2 hours. Following the drive there will be an optional group luncheon at a restaurant in Sisters (separate individual billing).
• Run group assignments will be finalized at Check-in. The first run group of 10 cars will depart at 9:00 am followed by remaining run groups in 10-minute intervals.
ALL PARTICIPANTS (drivers and passengers) must sign a PCA RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY (a form is provided at Check-in). For all Minors under 18 the Parent(s) or Guardian(s) must sign a PCA WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FOR MINORS AS OBSERVERS ONLY (a form is provided at Check-in).
Please register on MotorsportReg.com at https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/hdrpca-october-10-register-drive-kendall-porsche-pca-high-desert-526414
Got an idea for an event?
Let us know!
Join your fellow Porsche friends every 3rd Sunday of the month as we gather and bring our Porsche community together for a cup of coffee and a shared enthusiasm for