Register & Drive
July Register & Drive. The July RAD will be held on the first THURSDAY to reduce conflicts with the summer weekend traffic.
• All Drivers need to register prior to this event at MotorsportReg.com (http://msreg.com/hdrpca-july-rad). The registration fee is $10 per car plus a $2 transaction fee for MotorsportReg.com events.
• RAD drives normally begin from Kendall Porsche of Bend, 1055 SE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97702. Verify the start location during registration, as specific drives may be different.
• Arrive prior to 8:30 am. Check-in begins at 8:30 am followed by the mandatory Participants’ Safety Meeting at 8:45 am.
• The drive destination, driving instructions, approximate duration, run group leaders and sweepers information will be provided at Check-in.
• The drive duration is normally about 3 to 4 hours, although each drive may be different.
• Run group assignments will be finalized at Check-in. The first run group of 10 cars will depart at 9:00 am followed by remaining run groups in 10-minute intervals.
ALL PARTICIPANTS (drivers and passengers) must sign a PCA RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY (a form is provided at Check-in). For all Minors under 18 the Parent(s) or Guardian(s) must sign a PCA WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT FOR MINORS AS OBSERVERS ONLY (a form is provided at Check-in).
Please register now on MotorsportReg.com (http://msreg.com/hdrpca-july-rad).
Got an idea for an event?
Let us know!
The Pronghorn Resort Juniper Preserve is hosting a bi-monthly "cars and coffee" car show for all marques. Admission is free, and coffee and breakfast items are available at the Coyote
Join your fellow Porsche friends every 3rd Sunday of the month as we gather and bring our Porsche community together for a cup of coffee and a shared enthusiasm for